- Led workshops on using Turnitin to improve proper citation and paraphrasing skills for Grades 7, 8, 9, 10
- Assisted with Elementary Book Fair November 9-11
- Purchased and made available 70 new books for secondary students
- Created a list of secondary school students that teachers could upload directly to Turnitin
- Collaborated with Arabic teachers to create a list of books needed from the Doha International Book Fair.
- Participated in Qatar National Day Committee
- Collaborated with MYP 0 (Grade 5) teacher on research about countries. Instructed students on research method, planning, asking research questions, finding information, and taking notes.
- Promoted reading by presenting a book every week and the headings for one selected magazine
- Attended workshop at UCL about “Library Global Search”
- Presented at Mini NESA about “Using Social Media as an Educational Platform”
- Collaborated with Grade 8 English teacher on research for an oral presentation. Instructed students on finding a topic.