- Grade 6 students demonstrate practical search methods using Arabic dictionaries and thesauruses to write letters to their mothers.
- Grade 7 students demonstrate practical search methods using Arabic dictionaries and thesauruses.
- Mr. Islam collaborates with Mr. Karim and Grade 8 students on Arabic satire; Mr. Islam highlights important writers of satire.
- Grade 9 students write interesting introductions to their short stories with the help of Mr. Islam and Mrs. Robben.
- Mr. Islam speaks to parents about the library program and the importance of reading at a Coffee Morning.
- Grade 6-8 students review the steps of the Big 6 Research Model and practice using encyclopedias with Mrs. Melanie in order to write a riddle.
- Grade 9 students browse books selected by Mrs. Melanie on urban myths and legends; students discuss how to determine if what you read is true.
- Grade 6 students prepare for an upcoming project by learning strategies for searching the Internet.
- The website for the secondary library goes live.