- Students celebrate reading with a variety of events during the two week Reading Celebration. Events included Mystery Readers, Drop Everything and Read, READO Read-at-Home Challenge, a book fair, and Battle of the Books.
- All students celebrate World Book Day, April 23, by reading the same book, Wild About Books by Judy Sierra, in both English and Arabic. Mrs Melanie and Miss Hissa partnered to create an Arabic version using iMovie.
- Grade 3 students participate in a Guinness World Record attempt for the largest reading lesson. Qatar beat the previous record holder with 1,390 students.
- Grades 6 - 9 take a virtual tour of the new library website.
- Grade 6 practices summarization and how to identify story elements with Mr. Islam.
- Grade 7 practices summarization and analysis of current event articles.
- Grade 9 begins to prepare for the Personal Project by learning brainstorming skills for topic selection.